Pulse Agronomy Webinar: Maximum Residue Limits and Traceability
May 09, 2018
Join Gord Kurbis and Mac Ross from Pulse Canada as they discuss what maximum residue limits (MRLs) are and why they are important when making crop protection decisions.
During this webinar you'll learn more about:
- What are Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs)?
- Why is this starting to become a concern around the world?
- Why are MRLs posing a trade risk, and what steps are the industry is taking to prevent this risk?
- How important is it to pay attention to the label/How on-farm management practices can affect a grower’s ability to market grain
- What are the implications from MRL non-compliances?
Register for this webinar by clicking here.
**CEU credits available for this webinar