Saskatchewan Pulse Growers Annual General Meeting
January 11, 2016
SPG will be holding their AGM on Monday, January 11, 2016 at TCU Place (35 - 22nd St. E, Saskatoon, SK)
- Adoption of Agenda
- Introduction of the Board & Staff
- Approval of Minutes from Last Annual General Meeting (January 12, 2015)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Report from the Organization
- Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor for 2015/16
- Declaration of Election Results
Notice of Received Resolution
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers received one resolution that met the requirements to be added to the AGM agenda.
Whereas the Saskatchewan Pulse Growers check-off is the only provincial grain levy that is not refundable,
Whereas a refundable levy helps to ensure directors are accountable to the members,
Whereas individual farmers should have the right to determine the best use of their dollars,
Be it resolved that the Board of Saskatchewan Pulse Growers ask the provincial government to amend its regulations to make its check-off refundable.
Resolutions Received During the AGM
Resolutions may still be added to the AGM agenda by a two-third vote of registered producers present at the AGM to agree to add a resolution to the agenda.
Today's meeting will be live-streamed at: http://ustre.am/1tvwm