2023 Half-Day Winter Pulse Meeting - Assiniboia
February 09, 2023
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invites you to join us for the 2023 Half-Day Winter Pulse Meeting at the Prince of Wales Cultural and Recreation Centre in Assiniboia, SK.
Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
Assiniboia, SK – The Prince of Wales Cultural and Recreation Centre
Thursday February 9, 2023
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST
- 9:45 AM | Registration opens
- 10:00 AM | Opening Remarks & Introductions
- 10:10 AM | Agronomic Lookback & Outlook - Sarah Anderson, Agronomy Manager, SPG
- 10:55 AM | Right Genetics, Right Place: RVT Portal & the Pulse Quality Program - Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, SPG
- 11:15 AM | Root Rots - Dr. Sabine Banniza, Professor of Plant Pathology, Crop Development Centre, University of Saskatchewan
- 11:35 PM | Lunch
- 12:15 PM | Novel Pulse Crops: A Pulse for Every Acre & Opportunities - Amber Wall
- 12:30 PM | Chickpea Plant Health Issues & Agronomy - Dr. Michelle Hubbard, Research Scientist, Pulse Pathology, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- 1:00 PM | Lentil Response to Fertilizer Applications & Rhizobial Inoculation - Chris Holzapfel, Research Associate, Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation (IHARF)
- 1:15 PM | Pulse Market Outlook - Marlene Boersch, Owner & Managing Partner, Mercantile Consulting Venture Inc.
- 1:55 PM | Closing Remarks
CEU and CCSC credits available.