8th International Crop Science Conference (June 21-25)
June 25, 2020
This conference will address how the multidisciplinary nature of 21st century crop research is critical to the development of unique, sustainable, agricultural systems.
The 8th International Crop Science Congress is coming to Saskatoon, SK, June 21-25, 2020 with a focus on 'Food Security & Safety - Globally'
October 1, 2019 - Call for Abstract is Open
The scientific program will focus on plenary presentations and seperate concurrent sessions that address: topical crop research areas, agronomy and crop physiology, crop genomics, genetics and evolution, recent advances in crop biotechnology and molecular breeding, climate change and crop production under environmental stresses and synthetic biology.
Topics and key content will include discussions on:
- Genetics, Genomics and Breeding
- Biotechnology and Agriculture
- Germplasm and Evolution
- Agronomy and Translational Physiology
- Climate Change and Food Security
- Addressing Biotic Challenges
- Role of Omics Technologies in Food Sustianability
- Predictive & Digital Agriculture