Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in the Agri-Food Sector Conference (Nov. 4-6)
November 06, 2019
This conference, hosted by the Agri-Food Innovation Council, will focus on the increasing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics on the agri-food sector in Canada.
As the agri-food supply chain evolves, AI and robotics will have a crucial impact on Canada’s agri-food sector’s capacity to adapt, compete, and lead. Panels and presentations will focus on understanding the potential and the challenges posed by AI and robotics including successes, challenges, trends, and opportunities.
Attendees will have an understanding of the role of various stakeholders in relations to funding and adoption of these new technologies
Sessions will explore:
- How AI and robotics are changing agri-food
- Trends in the research and development of AI and robotics
- Funding opportunities for research in agriculture
- Successes and challenges in adopting new technologies and how they’ve impacted the sector
- Opportunities for collaboration between sectors
- What’s next – the future of agriculture in Canada
The conference will take place November 4-6, 2019 at the Delta Bessborough hotel, Saskatoon, SK.