Coffee Talk with SPG: the Next Generation of Pulse Producers | Eatonia
April 04, 2022
10 AM - 12 PM CST
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invites you to join us for coffee in Eatonia. This free, in-person event is a great opportunity to learn more about Saskatchewan Pulse Growers, meet some of the team, and provide feedback on how SPG can help you achieve success.
Eatonia, SK – Eatonia Community Hall
Monday April 4, 2022
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
- 10:00 AM | Registration Opens
- 10:15 AM | Opening Remarks & Introductions
- 10:20 AM | Overview of Saskatchewan Pulse Growers & A New Vision for Pulse Breeding in Saskatchewan – Carl Potts, Executive Director, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- 10:55 AM | On-Farm Agronomic Outlook for Pulses – Sarah Anderson, Agronomy Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- 11:40 AM | Feedback Session – Moderated by Amber Johnson, Director of Marketing & Communications, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- 12:00 PM | Closing Remarks
Registration for this event has closed.
CEU and CCSC credits available.