Conservation Learning Centre (CLC) Field Day
July 22, 2021
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
18 km south of Prince Albert on highway #2.
Tour stops include:
- Managing Fusarium Head Blight
- In-crop weed control using tine harrows
- Annual forages
- Growing annual ryegrass for seed
- Response of lentils to phosphorus
- Horticulture trials: haskaps, garlic, cucumbers
Pre-registration is required; free admission; maintain social distancing; maximum of 20 people per session; beverages and snacks provided.
Register by email or phone 306-960-1834.