Conservation Learning Centre Field Day
July 28, 2020
The Conservation Learning Centre will be hosting a virtual field day and an in-person walking tour.
Both the virtual field day and the in-person walking tour will take place on July 28th at th Conservation Learning Centre (18 km south of Prince Albert on highway #2).
Virtual video presentations include:
- Best Management Practices for Production of Haskap in Saskatchewan
- Optimum Agronomic Package and Nitrogen Fertilizer Recommendations for New Malt Barley Varieties
- Canola Salt Tolerance of Varying Seed Size
- Alternative Cropping Options for North-Central Saskatchewan
- CLC Wheat Research Update
The walking tour will include:
- Alternative cropping options - intercropping faba bean, corn, soybeans, and more
- Various wheat trials
- Canola salinity trial
- Horticulture - haskaps, garlic, and cole vegetables