ICDC Irrigated Pulse Workshop
March 05, 2020
This workshop will bring together speakers to discuss various viewpoints on irrigating pulse crops from across the industry.
- Pulse Options for 2020—Wes Walker, Rudy Ago Ltd.
- The Potential for Irrigated Fababean Protein Extraction in Saskatchewan—Brad Goudy, Faba Canada Ltd.
- Dry Bean Potential for 2020—Alvin Klassen, Dry Bean World Inc.
- Pulse Disease Threats, Managing Disease Under Irrigation– Michelle Hubbard Pulse Pathologist, AAFC
- Soybean & Fababean Irrigation—Dale Tomasiewicz, AAFC
- Irrigated Pulse Research—Garry Hnatowich, ICDC
This event will take place at the Outlook Heritage Centre, 420 Railway Ave. West, Outlook, SK
To RSVP call: 306-867-5669, or email: email@example.com. There is no cost to attend. Lunch is included. Pre-registration is required.