IHARF Soil & Crop Management Seminar
February 05, 2020
This one day seminar will feature topics such as findings from the 2019 IHARF agronomy research program, neonics, soil health, and more.
This event will take place on February 5, 2020 at the Balgonie Multiplex in Balgonie, SK.
The agenda for this seminar includes:
- Findings from the 2019 IHARF agronomy research program - Chris Holzapfel, Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation
- The North American project to evaluate soil health indicators - Dr. Paul Tracy, Soil Health Institute
- An Ag world without neonics… - Dr. Tyler Wist, Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
- Insights into Canadians perceptions on agriculture - Dr. Stuart Smyth, University of Saskatchewan
- New and upcoming sprayer technologies - Dr. Tom Wolf, Agrimetrix Research & Training
- Findings from the 2019 AAFC agronomy research program - Bill May, Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
For more information on this event, or to register, visit the IHARF events page here.