Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation (IHARF) Crop Management Field Day
July 20, 2021
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
With the lifting of covid restrictions in the province, IHARF has decided to host a scaled back field tour.
The half day event is free of charge, and will focus on studies looking at:
- Non-traditional flax fertility strategies
- Pre-harvest weed control and desiccation options for flax
- Hemp seeding dates
- Canola response to various forms of phosphorus fertilizer
- Cover crop effects on canola establishment
- Mustard fertility and seeding rates
- FHB management in barley production
- Potash fertility rates in wheat and barley
- Oat response to macronutrients
- FHB management in durum production
- Nitrogen stabilizers, rates, placement and application timings in wheat
- Top dressing nitrogen on snow or frozen soil in wheat
With the scaled back tours, seating on tour wagons is limited; register early to ensure your seat. CEUs can not be offered due to the short notice.
Learn more and register here.