Pulse Crop Agronomy Meeting
December 04, 2019
Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture and Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invite you to an afternoon full of information on pulses.
Growers are invited to Elrose Memorial Hall on December 4, 2019 from 1 - 4 p.m. for an afternoon on pulse varieites and agronomy.
This meeting will cover the latest information on:
- Root Rots in Pulses - Michelle Hubbard, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Weed Control in Pulses - Kaeley Kindrachuk, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- Managing Pulse Crop Rotations - Sherrilyn Phelps, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Pea and Lentil Varieties - Bert Vandenberg, Crop Development Centre, University of Saskatchewan
- Fertility in Pulse Crops - John Ippolito, Saskatchewan Agriculture
Network with fellow growers, researchers, agronomists, and sponsors.
Register for this event here. If you have questions, please contact the Outlook Regional Office at 306-867-5550.
Approved CCA CEU’s:
Nutrient Management - 0.5
Integrated Pest Management - 1