Pulse Crop Agronomy Meeting - What’s Going On With My Pulses?
December 17, 2019
Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture and Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invite you to this day meeting in Assiniboia on chickpeas, lentils, peas, and pulse varieties.
Growers are invited to the Prince of Wales Cultural and Recreation Centre in Assiniboia on Tuesday, December 17 for a full day of information on:
- The 2019 Chickpea Issue - Dale Risula, Special Crops Specialist, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Ascochyta Foliar Issues - Michelle Hubbard, Research Scientist, Pulse Pathology, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Chickpea Root Rot - Sabine Banniza, Pulse Crop Pathology Chair, University of Saskatchewan
- Root Rots in Lentils and Peas - Sabine Banniza, Pulse Crop Pathology Chair, University of Saskatchewan
- Overview of Pulse Varieties - Tom Warkentin, Field Pea Breeding and Genetics Chair, University of Saskatchewan
Please register for this event here. Don't miss your opportunity to network with fellow growers, researchers, agronomists, and sponsors. We look forward to hosting you.
*CCA and CCSC continuing education credits available