Pulse Winter Meeting (Maidstone)
February 06, 2020
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers, in partnership with SaskCanola, invite you to join us for a winter pulse meeting at the Maidstone Legion Hall.
This meeting will explore the following pulse and canola topics:
- Root Rots in Pulses - Sabine Banniza, Ministry of Agriculture Strategic Research Program Chair in Pulse Crop Pathology, University of Saskatchewan
- Market Access for Pulses - Greg Bartley, Director, Crop Protection & Crop Quality, Pulse Canada
- Latest Pulse Varieties - Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Faba Bean Opportunities - Sherrilyn Phelps, Agronomy Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Clubroot in Saskatchewan: Survey Findings, Prevention, & Management - Allie Noble, Crops Extension Specialist, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Local Agronomist Session - Scott Anderson, Manager Agronomic Services, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Pulse Market Outlook
Make sure you secure your ticket to this event and register here.
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are available for this meeting. If you're interested in working alongside us, click here for more information.
**CEU and CCSC credits available.
***Please note, as Maidstone observes Mountain Standard Time in the winter, please adjust your arrival to coincide appropriately.