Pulse Winter Meeting (Swift Current)
February 27, 2020
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invites you to join us for a winter pulse meeting at the Stockade Building in Swift Current.
This meeting will explore the following pulse topics:
- Market Access for Pulses - Mac Ross, Director, Market Access & Trade Policy, Pulse Canada
- Latest Pulse Varieties - Dave Greenshields, Director of Research & Development, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers & Mila Kyslytsia, Sales and Marketing Coordinator, McDougall Acres Ltd.
- Local Pulse Research - Bryan Nybo, Wheatland Conservation Area
- Pulses in Rotation - Sherrilyn Phelps, Agronomy Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Pulse Disease Issues - Michelle Hubbard, Research Scientist in Pulse Pathology, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada – Swift Current
- Local Agronomist Session - Melanie Leppa, Owner/Agrologist, Soils and Such Agronomy
- Pulse Market Outlook - Chuck Penner, LeftField Commodity Research
Make sure you secure your ticket to this event and register here.
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are available for this meeting. If you're interested in working alongside us, click here for more information.
**CEU and CCSC credits available.