Pulse Winter Meeting (Tisdale)
March 04, 2020
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers, in partnership with SaskCanola, invite you to join us for a winter pulse meeting at the Tisdale Civic Centre.
This meeting will explore the following pulse and canola topics:
- Root Rots in Pulses - Sabine Banniza, Ministry of Agriculture Strategic Research Program Chair in Pulse Crop Pathology, University of Saskatchewan
- Market Access for Pulses - Greg Bartley, Director, Crop Protection & Crop Quality, Pulse Canada
- Latest Pulse Varieties - Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Faba Bean Opportunities - Sherrilyn Phelps, Agronomy Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Clubroot in Saskatchewan: Survey Findings, Prevention, & Management - Barb Zeisman, Provincial Specialist, Plant Disease, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Local Agronomist Session - Lyle Cowell, Manager Agronomy Services, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Pulse Market Outlook
Make sure you secure your ticket to this event and register here.
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are available for this meeting. If you're interested in working alongside us, click here for more information.
**CEU and CCSC credits available.