Scott Field Day
July 11, 2018
8:00 am-5:00 pm
The Western Applied Research Corporation invites you to join them for their field day on Wednesday, July 11 at the Scott Research Station.
Attendees to the Scott Field Day can see:
- Profitability of wheat production
- Herbicide efficacy and seeding rates in quinoa
- Dribble vs foliar UAN applications in wheat
- Herbicide options for japanese brome in barley
- 100 year study: long-term wheat rotations
- Reclamation practices for organic soils
- Agronomics of ultra-early seeded wheat
For more information, contact: 306.247.2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CEU credits will be available.