Southwest Sask. Organic Producers Inc. - Producer Seminar
February 04, 2019
This producer seminar focuses on weed control, farm stewardship, intercropping, and more.
This seminar will take place aht the Hodgeville Community Hall, with registration opening at 8:30 AM.
Topics of the day include:
- Invasive Weed Control - Targeted grazing & biological control
- Farm Stewardship Program
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) Program and Funding
- Intercropping, Soil Fertility & Nutrients
- Role of Agriculture in Carbon Sequestration & Bio Energy
- Simpson Seeds—Diversifying into Organics
- Re-Gen Ag Solutions Weed Management Tools & Strategies
Admission is $30, and registration would be appreciated by January 29, 2019. For more information on the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Donna: 306.629.7868 or Danny: 306.677.7063