Saskatchewan Pulse Growers AGM
January 12, 2021
Join us virtually online for SPG's Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 4 PM. Chuck Penner and Marlene Boersch will deliver market outlooks for all pulse crops from 3-4 PM.
Pre-registration for market outlooks and the AGM is strongly encouraged. Register here to secure your virtual seat. A link to access the virtual AGM will be emailed to registrants prior to the meeting.
Please note: due to further restrictions put in place by the provincial government, the SPG Annual General Meeting will now be held exclusively online.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from last Annual General Meeting (January 13, 2020)
- Introduction of the Board & Staff
- Declaration of Election Results
- Business Arising from Minutes
- Report from the Organization
- Chair's Report
- Executive Director's Report
- Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements
- Appointments of Auditor for 2020/2021
Read the minutes from the January 13, 2020 AGM here.