Call For Resolutions - SPG Annual General Meeting
January 13, 2020
The deadline to submit resolutions for SPG's AGM is Friday, November 15.
Resolutions must be signed by 10 registered pulse producers. Please submit to email@example.com.
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers’ next annual general meeting (AGM) will be held January 13, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. at TCU Place in Saskatoon.
You do not need to be registered for CropSphere to attend the AGM.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Introduction of the Board & Staff
- Declaration of Election Results
- Approval of Minutes from Last Annual General Meeting (January 14, 2019)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor for 2019/20
- Report from the Organization
- Chair’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
For more information on the AGM, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-668-5556. If you are not able to attend in person, watch the AGM live on SPG’s Facebook page.