SPG Annual General Meeting
January 13, 2020
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers’ next annual general meeting (AGM) will be held January 13, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. at TCU Place in Saskatoon.
You do not need to be registered for CropSphere to attend the AGM.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Introduction of the Board & Staff
- Declaration of Election Results
- Approval of Minutes from Last Annual General Meeting (January 14, 2019)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor for 2019/20
- Report from the Organization
- Chair’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
For more information on the AGM, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-668-5556. If you are not able to attend in person, watch the AGM live on SPG’s Facebook page.