WARC Crop Opportunity Webinar
March 03, 2021
Western Applied Research Corporation brings you Crop Opportunity online this year.
- 10:30 am - Welcome & Opening Remarks, Fractionation Process for Fababeans (Stu Brandt - Strategic Relations Manager, C-Merak Industries)
- 11:00 am - Increasing Wheat Protein with Post-Emergent Applications of UAN vs. Dissolved Urea (Mike Hall - Research Manager, ECRF)
- 11:30 am - Agronomics of Ultra-Early Seeded Wheat (Dr. Brian Beres - Research Scientist, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada)
- 12:00 pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm - Understanding Grain Contracts (Janelle Whitley - Policy Development, Canadian Canola Growers Association)
- 1:30 pm - WARC Research Update (Kayla Slind - Research Associate, WARC and Alex Waldner - Research Technician, WARC)
- 2:00 pm - Enhanced Fertilizer Management for Optimizing Yield and Protein in Field Pea (Chris Holzapfel - Research Manager, IHARF)
- 2:30 pm - Closing Remarks
CCSC & CCA Credits Available for Live Attendance
Register for this webinar here.
Questions regarding the Webinar? Contact Executive Administrator Stacy Hawkins at email@example.com or call 306-247-2001