Webinar - 2021 SK Intercropping Update
March 22, 2021
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Is forage intercropping a fit for your farm? Find out about the latest in intercropping research that is being conducted with an emphasis on assisting forage and livestock producers.
- Judy Elias – Canadian Grain Commission Question & Answer
- Melanie Reid – University of Saskatchewan graduate student - “Mixed row & alternate row chickpea/flax and pea/mustard combinations to enhance yield & nutrient availability.”
- Dr. Bart Lardner – University of Saskatchewan - “Potential of intercrops for beef cattle diets.”
- Lana Shaw – South East Research Farm - “Corn soybean intercrop for forage.”
- Ken Evans – Ministry of Agriculture - “Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) programming opportunities.”
- Stuart Chutter/Arlan Frick – Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation Update
For more information, contact Crops Extension Specialist Sherri Roberts at 306-861-5249 or Sherri.Roberts@gov.sk.ca.
Certified Crop Advisor credits pending. Recordings will be available afterwards.