Wheatland Conservation Area 2018 Field Day
July 19, 2018
Growers are invited to the WCA's field day to tour a wide range of projects and field trials.
Join commodity groups, members from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, and industry at this field day to tour projects and field trials including:
- Durum varieties demo by Ron DePauw
- Provincial durum yield trial by Ruan Yuefeng, AAFC
- Durum/pulse/oilseed long-term rotation by Yantai Gan, AAFC and Mitchell Japp, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- Chickpea and flax intercropping demo by Michelle Hubbard, AAFC
- Mustard varieties including new hybrids by Bifang Cheng, AAFC
- Nitrogen response in yellow and brown oriental mustard – Matthew Bernard, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- New mustard hybrids demonstration– Matthew Bernard, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- Phosphorus fertility management in lentils by Shannon Chant, Saskatchewan Agriculture
- 4R Fertility – UAN use in wheat
To learn more about this field day, or to register yourself, please contact: 306.778.8285.