Register Now! Winter Pulse Meetings Coming to a Community Near You
November 24, 2021
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers invites you to join us for the winter pulse meeting series at select communities across Saskatchewan. These meetings will also be available virtually so you can join us online from any location.
Topics to be covered include:
- On-Farm Agronomic Outlook for Pulses
- Pulse Insect Issues, 2021 Research Updates, and Prospects for 2022
- Root Rot Tools & How to Use Them to Make Decisions
- How to Fit Pulses into Rotations
- Growing Faba Beans 101
- Soybeans 101
- Lentil Anthracnose: What You Need to Know
- Chickpea Plant Health Issue Update
- Spotlight on Transportation: Container Availability & Effects on Supply Chain
- National Pulse Market Development: Progress Update Towards 25% by 2025 Goals
- Carbon Advocacy Update
- New Pulse Varieties for Grower Adoption
- A New Vision for Pulse Breeding in Saskatchewan
- Pea, Lentil, Chickpea, & Faba Bean Market Outlook
How to Register
Registration is by location. To view the agenda and register, select the location you would like to attend below.
Dates & Locations
- Assiniboia: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Melfort: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Elrose: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Eatonia Coffee Talk: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Davidson: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
COVID-19: There is a Provincial requirement for individuals 12 years and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result for public access to establishments, businesses, and event venues. This mandate applies to this event series and proof of vaccination or a negative test result must be shown to gain access to in-person events. Please follow Government of Saskatchewan guidelines for appropriate methods to obtain and provide this information within appropriate timelines. Personal rapid tests will not be accepted.
CEU and CCSC credits available.