With COVID-19 continuing to impact the way people gather, we have made some changes to our annual winter extension meetings. SPG is proud to announce the 2021 Premiere Pulse Virtual Series.
Viewing Tip: Use the below timestamps to find each presentation in the full video.
- 1:25 – Welcome & SPG update on new varieties, investments in faba bean research, and market development outreach (Constance Chiremba)
- 6:15 – Faba Bean Disease (Syama Chatterton, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Lethbridge)
- 32:57 – Faba Bean Varieties (Laurie Friesen, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers)
- 42:37 – Agronomy of Growing Faba Beans (Kara Annand, Ag Grow Consulting)
- 1:04:09 – Faba Bean Market Development (Hailey Jeffries, Prairie Fava, Kyle Luchia, AGT Food & Ingredients, and Brad Goudy, Faba Canada)
- 1:32:33 – Agronomist Panel Discussion and Live Q&A