This is a new virtual event, replacing SPG’s annual Select Seed Grower meeting, that is open to everyone. Learn about new and upcoming pulse varieties, regulatory landscape updates, and new tools for growers such as SPG’s Regional Variety Trial portal & SaskSeed’s interactive online seed guide.
Viewing Tip: Use the below links to jump to individual presentations.
- 1:32 | Upcoming Pulse Varieties (Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers)
- 30:32 | Low Vicine/Convicine Faba Bean Varieties (Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers)
- 38:05 | Variety Development & Root Rot (Dr. Sabine Banniza, Professor of Plant Pathology, Crop Development Centre, University of Saskatchewan)
- 1:08:03 | Interactive SaskSeed Guide (Laurie Hayes, Executive Director, Saskatchewan Seed Growers’ Association)
- 1:16:59 | SPG’s Regional Variety Trial portal (Laurie Friesen, Seed Program Manager, Saskatchewan Pulse Growers)
- 1:26:27 | Pulse Quality Program (Janelle Carlin, Director of Quality & Processing, Pulse Canada)
- 1:41:10 | Q&A Panel