Recorded at the Atlas Hotel in Regina, Saskatchewan on February 2, 2023.
Viewing Tip: Use the below links to jump to individual presentations.
- 4:31 Agronomic Lookback & Outlook
- 43:58 A New Vision for Pulse Breeding in Saskatchewan
- 49:53 Right Genetics, Right Place: RVT Portal & the Pulse Quality Program
- 1:09:48 Novel Pulse Crops: A Pulse for Every Acre & Opportunities
- 1:19:33 Root Rots: Current Situation & SPG Investments
- 2:19:09 Aphids in Pulse Crops
- 2:42:36 Phosphate Study
- 3:30:05 Lentil Input Study
- 3:39:54 SPG’s Surveillance & Monitoring Program
- 3:44:37 Pulse Sustainability Report
- 4:08:26 Benefits of Growing Soybeans
- 4:18:30 Soybean Strategy
- 4:33:16 Pulse Market Outlook